DNB, MRCS(UK), M.Ch.(Ortho)
Consultant Ortho & Pediatric Orthopedic Surgeon
Dr.K.Durga Nagaraju is the "First Pediatric Orthopaedic surgeon", in Andhra Pradesh who was trained in the United States of America. He graduated from Andhra Medical College, Vishakapatnam and his DNB post graduation from Ganga hospital, Coimbatore, Tamilnadu.Under the guidance of Dr.S.Rajasekharan Ph.D., he developed his surgical skills in the management of complex trauma, deformity correction and limb lengthening. He did his MRCS from Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons, Glasgow and did his fellowship in Pediatric orthopaedics from Alfred I DuPont hospital for children, Wilmington, USA. He also had special training in the conservative management of Club foot from Prof. "Ignacio Ponseti", IOWA, USA, who is a pioneer in the management of clubfoot and innovated his own technique.
He presented his research work in club foot. Cerebral palsy, Scoliosis in Indian Orthopedic Association (IOA), Pediatric Orthopedic society of India (POSI) conferences, European Pediatric Orthpaedic society (EPOS) meeting in Italy and Germany and Pediatric Orthpaedic society of North America (POSNA) annual meet, USA.He published his academic work in Index journals. He also contributed two chapters in " Drenman's" "The foot and Ankle" 2nd edition & in Rothman & Simone " The Spine" 6th edition.
- Consultant Ortho & Pediatric Orthopedic Surgeon
- MBBS from Andhra Medical College, Vishakapatnam
- DNB from Ganga hospital, Coimbatore
- MRCS from Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons, Glasgow
- Fellowship in Pediatric orthopaedics from Alfred I DuPont hospital for children, Wilmington, USA
- First Pediatric Orthopaedic surgeon in Andhra Pradesh
- #33-18-1,Chalasani Venkatakrishnaiah St,Near Puspa Hotel,Suryaraopet Vijayawada-520002.
- +91-96038 61122, +91-96038 71122